*offizielles deutsches flaskmpeg & dvdtoogm board*
Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen FlaskChat Zur Startseite

*offizielles deutsches flaskmpeg & dvdtoogm board* » *codecs* » Divx3.11 => Mpeg4 ISO (ohne Verluste) » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Divx3.11 => Mpeg4 ISO (ohne Verluste)
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Selur
spamming old Newbie

images/avatars/avatar-173.png

Divx3.11 => Mpeg4 ISO (ohne Verluste) Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Was man machen muss ist das Programm wie folgt aufrufen:
code:
1:
2:
ffmpeg -i inputdivx3.avi -vcodec mpeg4 -acodec copy -mstomp4 outputmpeg4.avi

Was dann gemacht wird ist eine verlustfreie Umwandlung des Videostreams von DivX3.11Augenzwinkern nach Mpeg4 ISO. => man bekäme alte Encodes ISO kompatibel.

Was bond bis dato dazu schreibt:
Zitat:

i also talked to him and here is a brief summary of the tool up to now given to me by him:
- it's a hack which passes quantized coeffs, mb types and vectors from the msmpeg4 decoder to the mpeg4 encoder directly
- it works for most msmpeg4v3 files, often with only a 3% size penalty
- it converts about 80% of the msmpeg4v3 videos he tried perfectly, but he can't figure out what's wrong with the rest
- all nandub rips seem to convert fine
- there are still bugs (some files fail to convert, it's no faster than a regular re-encode, mmx must be disabled, etc.)
- on some problem samples, it looks like certain inter frames aren't having their intra blocks copied properly
- it's almost as if certain blocks are being decoded differently for no apparent reason
- it all looks ok in terms of mb types, coeffs, etc.
- the problems only happen with files he doesnt know how they have been created
- it doesnt seem to be related to old nandub versions, as he, in order to do the conversion, stepped through every line of code that was involved, and there weren't any different workarounds being invoked between files that worked and didn't work
- if you tried "ffmpeg input.avi output.avi" it was fine (albeit re-encoded lossily), but if you tried "ffmpeg -mstomp4 input.avi output.avi" the decoded mb types, vectors and coeffs are the same as before, but it is displayed differently (-mstomp4 tells ffmpeg that the conversion will be lossless. without it ffmpeg does a regular decode->encode)
- one thing he hasn't done is decode the original and the buggy converted streams side-by-side and check that way
- he suspects that there's something ffmpeg is doing that he hasn't noticed till now

my findings till now:
- i tried decoding a problem sample myself with various decoders (ffdshow, 3ivx, xvid, divx5) in both the divx3 and mpeg-4 version and the used decoder shows no difference for the output
- maybe this has nothing to say but when i compressed a divx3.avi and the correctly converted resulting mpeg4.avi of it with winzip i got a 1% additional winzip compression
when i compressed a divx3.avi and the not correctly converted resulting mpeg4.avi of, winzip compressed the mpeg4.avi with 7%, which is pretty high i think?
- trying to place the resulting mpeg-4.avi to .mp4 via mp4box works fine (mp4box doesnt handle importing divx3 streams with "uncorrect" mpeg-4 fourccs!), still of course the distortions are still there. also mp4box detects a not existing audio stream, one time mpeg-1 (with the working sample), another time mpeg-2 (with the not working sample), which it never did before, maybe the .avi writing is not 100% correct?

etwaige News dazu und das Tool gibt's bei:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85229

Auch wenn es noch bei manchen Encodes Probleme macht, ist es sicher eine ziemlich coole Sache.

Cu Selur

12.11.2004 08:39 Beiträge von Selur suchen Nehmen Sie Selur in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
*offizielles deutsches flaskmpeg & dvdtoogm board* » *codecs* » Divx3.11 => Mpeg4 ISO (ohne Verluste)

WBB, entwickelt von WoltLab GmBH